Tuesday 10 March 2009

Plaguereaper Part 1



Before I stared out on the Great titan I thought that it would not be a bad thing to start on something a bit smaller, mmmm a plaguereaper maybe. I have adapted some grate plans from http://www.4shared.com/file/36402230/a594bd9c/DIY_-_Baneblade_Plans__Templates.html

So after about 2:30 I’ve almost fined every thing excepted the weapons and tracks am not shore if I should by the £15 Baneblade frame to get the weapons but I don’t know what to do about the tracks, there were a few important things I learnt

1. A few sallow cuts are much better than a deep one
2. Planning saves the day
3. masking tape help give a good shape

There are some tools that I need to get

1. Steel ruler
2. something to cut circle out easily
3. a cutting mat

but other than that its going very well and I hope to have the hole company of plaguerpers build up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment